How to Schedule an Appointment
Use your Tulane email and TUID to sign in to the Tutoring Center's Scheduling Portal.
Steps to Book an Appointment
- Tap "Schedule an appointment" on the home screen.
- Select a course.
- Pick a time - times from all providers for the selected course will be shown.
- NOTE: You can't currently filter these times to a specific provider, although that feature is coming soon. To find a provider, you'll have to pick a time and see if your desired provider is available on the next screen.
- Pick a tutor - multiple providers will be shown if available for that time and course. Tap each provider to see their detailed profile and select one to move forward.
- You can chat with providers at this step if you want to ask them questions first.
- Pick a location - the locations displayed depend on what location availability the provider has set for your selected time slot. A different time/provider may have different location options available. Different communities also have different sets of locations.
- Topic - follow the instructions for entering this information.
- Confirm session request.
- Meet the tutor at the time and location listed in Session Details.
Student Quickstart: Scheduling an Appointment.
Problems with Penji
If you are having technical issues with Penji, please contact the ALTC Desk via email (ALTC@tulane.edu) and provide them with as much information about the issue as possible.